Sailors, Wenches, Dockland Dames and Burly Bastards, Its been a whole summer and the boys on board are gagging for a spot o ‘land lubbin….the best and truest sailor party in town IS BACK…..AND its at our dearest.. GEORGE TAVERN!!!!…….SHORE LEAVE ME BOUYS!
SATURDAY 8TH OCTOBER!!!
Bringing all-time songs up fathoms deep from Davey Jones’ very own
Jukebox, right up to the God forsaken thwarted lower deck o’ the
Titanic….God rest them souls…
Live Bands, Tattshack, Picture Portrait Postcards and a whole bunch of
nautical madness to include………
– Green Diesel! – Playing, live, Rollicking Shanties from the far-shores o’ Kent!
– Trixie Mailicious – our very in-house queen…. every sailor has
had their hearts torn apart by this one from port to port she has
travelled the world to lift the spirits o thee lonely men with her
humour and boooty-full ways!
Zackary McKraken Duncan Demorgan will be manning the decks and
spinning Gypsy-Jazz-Punk, Singapore-Swing, Wartime-Weimar-Jazz,
Ship-Sinking-Chansonnier, Torpedo-Tube-Tango, Russian-Martial-Polkas,
Whiskey Drunk-Irish-Battle Marches, the Danse Macabre and olde time
rekkids from far flung ports….
– Miss Amy Gwatkin on duty at the legendary Shore Leave Photobooth,
capturing your hearts on film and turning them into postcards to send
to your lover/mistress/Mum!
– Johnny DeMonique’s far-famed Shore Leave Tattoo Shack, get the name
of your secret crush drawn on your arm, thigh, back, or anywhere else
– Accordians, fiddles n’ pipes in the garden!
– Free shots o’ Shore Leave Rum on the door!
£7 on the door!
tubes: Whitechapel, Aldgate East, Stepney Green
Duncan DeMorgan – 07796196781
Zackary McKraken – 07977306207